YORK® Sun™ Premier Rooftop Units
YORK® Sun™ Premier Rooftop Units offer the flexibility of applied equipment with the first-cost value of rooftop units.
- A/C models with high capacity and multiple airflow options (downflow, horizontal, multidirectional supply and return airflow paths)
- Standard-efficiency models (Up to 10.9 EER/15.8 IEER)
- High-efficiency models (Up to 11.4 EER/16.9 IEER)
Unmatched Efficiency, Unmatched Quality
YORK® Sun™ Premier Rooftop Units provide the highest standard-efficiency in their class.
We believe quality comes first. That’s why we closely monitor and improve processes that directly affect the quality of every YORK® Sun™ Premier rooftop unit.
Service-friendly features include optional Mobile Access Portal (MAP) gateway and RTUToolkit app for easy data lookup.
- Standard, double-wall foam panels for improved thermal efficiency
- Modulating features for refined comfort, including energy recovery wheel, hot gas reheat, electric and gas heat
- Up to 15 steps of cooling in standard-efficiency base models, depending on tonnage
- Optional blank sections for placement of additional accessories
- Best-in-class user interface, adjustable height display, start-up wizard and user-adaptable parameters to help expedite commissioning
- Complete control across all available RTUs
- Service options, such as airflow measurement stations, doors with view ports and single-point latches and dirty-filter gauges
- Variable-speed compressor and VSD fan options with the most advanced refrigeration, airflow and heat-transfer technologies
- The broadest array of airflow features, including various airflow paths and duct configuration capability
- Optional indoor air quality (IAQ) features, including ultraviolet (UV) lights, humidifiers, sound attenuator and final filters
- Smart Equipment controls aid in reliability and ease of use
- Optional Mobile Access Portal (MAP) provides remote monitoring capability for fewer trips to the jobsite or rooftop to diagnose issues
- Integrates with other control systems and interfaces, including zone controllers and other building management systems
Flexibility, Value and Simplicity
Advanced Touchscreen Display
Applied Smart Equipment
YORK® Sun™ Premier units comes standard with next-generation Smart Equipment and can connect seamlessly to a controls system and self-discover other Smart Equipment. On-board controls support cloud-based data analytics, including fault detection, to support proactive maintenance and minimize downtime.
Smart Equipment helps maximize control for greater efficiency, extended equipment life and reduced operating costs.