VRF Non-Ducted Floor Concealed Indoor Unit
6,000-15,000 BTUh, 0.5-1.3 Tons
YORK® Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Non-ducted Floor-concealed Indoor Units are ideal for installation when space is limited.
- Compact footprint fits areas with limited space, such as hallways or walkways
- Ideal for perimeter zone cooling
- Concealed design supports aesthetically-driven projects
Complete Comfort, Clean Design
Slim footprint is ideal for installation in areas where space is limited, such as the wall beneath windows in a hallway.
Floor-concealed design provides unobtrusive, indoor comfort that is ideal for projects with a focus on interior design.
Ideal for perimeter zone placement. Up to 15,000 BTUh effectively offsets heat gains in outer areas to support whole-system performance.
- With a depth of only 8-11/16" (220 cm), the compact footprint is ideal for perimeter zone cooling and installations when space is limited
- Capacities available in 4 tonnages with up to 15,000 BTUh
- Concealed design saves space and supports aesthetic needs
- Features 3 fan speeds for precise comfort
Installation Manual (IM)
Installation and Maintenance Manual floor exposed and floor concealed indoor units
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units