VRF Non-Ducted 2-Way Cassette Indoor Unit
18,000-24,000 BTUh, 1.5-2 Tons
The YORK® Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Non-Ducted 2-way Cassette provides efficient indoor comfort in a quiet, adjustable design.
- 33 dBA sound levels provides exceptionally quiet operation
- Individual louver control with auto-swing or fixed air exhaust angles accommodates various room layouts
- Standard DC fan motor and optional, energy-saving motion and radiant heat sensor provide enhanced efficiency
Quiet, Efficient Indoor Comfort
With a sound level as low as 33 dBA, this unit is among the quietest on the market, meeting stringent room sound level requirements.
Compact, ceiling-mounted design features individual louver control with auto-swing or fixed exhaust angles to adjust to various room layouts.
Standard, energy-efficient DC fan motor is further enhanced with an optional, energy-saving motion and radiant heat sensor.
- Sound levels as low as 33 dBA
- Compact, ceiling-mounted design — requires only 11-3/4” height
- Standard, integrated condensate DC drain pump with 33-7/16" lift height
- Optional, energy-saving motion and radiant heat sensor for optimized airflow and temperature control in response to room occupancy
- Nominal capacity of 18 or 24 MBH
- Standard, energy-efficient DC fan motor
- Optional air filter box
Installation Manual (IM)
Installation and Maintenance Manual for 2-Way Cassette Type Indoor Units
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units