VRF Dedicated Outside Air System (DOAS) Indoor Unit
Up to 96,000 BTUh (8 Tons)
Improve indoor air quality and ventilation while decreasing cooling costs with YORK® VRF Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) Indoor Units.
- Introduces outdoor airflow to achieve a healthier indoor environment
- Offsets cooling loads and reduces operating costs using up to 100% outdoor airflow
- Nominal airflow of 1,236 CFM
Bring the Outdoors In
Outdoor airflow reduces energy consumption. Multiple control modes enhance comfort and efficiency.
Outdoor airflow and indoor air release improves indoor air quality (IAQ) to create a healthier building environment.
Advanced ventilation capabilities are ideal for projects with high IAQ demands, including schools, fitness centers and office buildings.
- High external static pressure up to 1.24 WG (at 230V) provides design flexibility
- Multiple control modes optimize indoor comfort and efficiency, including outlet air and indoor temperature control, and remote sensor and/or sensor in optional wired controller
- Features pre-installed drain pump and seamlessly integrates with VRF heat pump system controls and piping
- Improves IAQ by using up to 100% fresh airflow and ventilation
- Temperature range limit
- Setback function
- Occupancy-based operation (available on select indoor units)
- Small size for discreet applications
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Controls temperature, mode and fan speed
- Features a seven-day time with multiple set points
- Controls up to 16 indoor units