VRF Multi-Port Changeover Box (8 Ports)
The eight-port, variable, refrigerant-flow, change-over box accommodates future expansions and reduces potential material and labor costs.
- Continuous operation eliminates the risk of full system shutdown due to indoor unit malfunction
- Electronically controlled valves and fully insulated valve housing minimizes noise for quieter operation
- Eight-port system is ideal for medium-sized areas that require heating or cooling at various temperature settings
Greater Flexibility to Meet Design Needs
Continuous operation reduces risk of system shutdown even if one of the connected units malfunctions.
With multiple ports already in place, you can anticipate reduced labor and material costs as future expansion arises.
Precise indoor comfort is delivered based on zone demands. Electronically controlled valves and a fully insulated housing reduce sound.
- 8-port layout provides design flexibility and easily accommodates future expansion without added labor or material costs
- Fine mesh strainers protect valves and further increase reliability
- System operates using vapor instead of liquid, reducing number of valves required for increased simplicity
- Reliability optimized through continuous operation, so malfunction among connected units will not result in system shutdown
- Electronically controlled valves and fully insulated housing minimize noise and provide greater installation flexibility
- Simplified design provides easy service access to valves
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 Tons
- 54.3" height
- Optional wireless remote controller, wired zone controller, wired central controller or wired BMS adapter(s)