VRF Single Port Changeover Box
The YORK® Changeover Box (COB) is the workhorse in a heat recovery system that redirects refrigerant vapor to the desired zone.
- Continuous operation eliminates the risk of full system shutdown if there is a malfunction among the connected indoor units.
- Electronically controlled valves and a fully insulated valve housing minimizes noise and delivers quieter operation.
- Single-port design is ideal for single zones that require individual heating and cooling control.
The Workhorse in Your Heat Recovery System
Single-port changeover box is ideal for single zones that require individual heating and cooling control connecting up to 8 indoor units.
A simplified design provides easy access to valves, reducing service time.
Continuous operation means no risk of system shutdown, even if one of the connected units malfunctions.
- Optimized reliability through continuous operation
- Fine mesh strainers protect valves and further increase reliability
- System operates using vapor instead of liquid, reducing number of valves required for increased simplicity
- Malfunctions among connected units do not result in system shutdown
- Electronically controlled valves and fully insulated housing minimizes noise for greater installation flexibility
- Simplified design provides easy service access to valves
York VRF Catalogue 2020English Catalog
vrf line card - york_020519b_press final (English)
VRF Systems Product Line Data SheetEnglish Data Sheet
Installation Manual (IM)
lit 12012020 installation manual ch box cobs-b21s (English)
Installation Manual for Cooling / Heating Change-Over Box (COBS-B21S)English Installation Manual (IM)
Installation Manual (IM)
lit 12012495 im change-over box (cobs-b22s) (English)
Installation Manual for Cooling / Heating Change-Over Box (COBS-B22S)English Installation Manual (IM)
service parts list changeover box cobs_b21s (English)
Service Parts List for Change-Over Box (Generation 1)English User Guide
service parts list changeover box (cobs_b22(c)s (English)
Service Parts List for Change-Over Box (Generation 2)English User Guide
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 Tons
- 54.3" height
- Optional wireless remote controller, wired zone controller, wired central controller or wired BMS adapter(s)
- Outstanding performance when outdoor ambient temperatures are as low as 14°F (-10°C) in cooling mode and as low as -13°F (-25°C) in heating mode
- Long refrigerant piping lengths – up to 1,640 feet total pipe run
- Advanced defrost cycle operation in heating mode