VRF Cloud Gateway
VRF Cloud Gateway seamlessly controls and integrates YORK VRF systems with smartphones, tablets and home automation systems.
- Remotely monitor and control equipment from a laptop, tablet or smartphone – anytime, anywhere.
- Integrate VRF system management into other building automation systems to provide comprehensive building control.
- Plug-and-play solution simplifies installation and integration.
Complete System Data at Your Fingertips
Reduce the need for site visits with remote system access. The simplified system connects to common devices including smartphones.
Comprehensive visibility of all operating zones and system components pinpoints system issues and reduces service time.
VRF Cloud Gateway is a plug-and-play solution. Easily integrate into other building automation systems and smart devices.
- Monitor and control equipment from connected devices, such as smartphone, tablet or computer
- VRF Cloud Gateway can be easily integrated into other building automation systems such as Metasys® to provide comprehensive control of building operations
- Streamlined interface available through RS-232 (ASCII), RS-485 (MODBUS RTU) or ethernet (ASCII and MODBUS IP)
- Simple touch-screen display located on the bridge component offers additional point of management for indoor units
- Plug-and-play solution simplifies installation and integration
York VRF Catalogue 2020English Catalog
vrf line card - york_020519b_press final (English)
VRF Systems Product Line Data SheetEnglish Data Sheet
- Outstanding performance when outdoor ambient temperatures are as low as 14°F (-10°C) in cooling mode and as low as -13°F (-25°C) in heating mode
- Long refrigerant piping lengths – up to 1,640 feet total pipe run
- Advanced defrost cycle operation in heating mode
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 Tons
- 54.3" height
- Optional wireless remote controller, wired zone controller, wired central controller or wired BMS adapter(s)
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency
- Multiple fan speed settings
- 4 air volume settings – including Ultra Hi for higher ceilings
- 4-way airflow can be configured for 2-way or 3-way