VRF Simplified Wired Controller
The YORK® VRF, Simplified, Wired Controller offers a small size and can control one to 16 indoor units with the same settings.
- Occupancy-based operation available on select indoor units
- Set temperature auto reset
- Individual function lockout (mode, temperature and fan speed)
A Small Size With Effective Control
Temperature range limits, occupancy-based operation and an off timer save energy and optimize the heating and cooling of buildings.
Perfectly suited for applications in hotels, offices and restaurants.
Individual function lockout options and adjustable fan speed allow for flexible application based on need.
- Small size for discreet applications
- Error code diagnosis makes troubleshooting easier
- Saves energy via temperature range limit and setbacks
- Controls one to 16 indoor units, applying the same settings
- Adjustable fan speed adds application flexibility
York VRF Catalogue 2020English Catalog
vrf line card - york_020519b_press final (English)
VRF Systems Product Line Data SheetEnglish Data Sheet
Installation Manual (IM)
lit 12012037 im simplified wired controller (cis01) (English)
Installation & Maintenance Manual for CIS01English Installation Manual (IM)
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency
- High-performance, high-efficiency heat exchanger
- Features efficient turbo fan for lower noise and a wide range of airflow settings
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
- Removable front door panel for easy cleaning
- Wireless sensor with optional wireless zone controller
- Optional condensate pump