VRF Large Central Controller
The YORK® VRF, Large Central Controller provides a high level of VRF system control through an easy-to-use, touchscreen interface.
- Individual zone control
- Independent cool and heat set points
- Basic, central-point on/off control
Superior Control Made Simple
The large controller enables fine control of air quantity and auto-louvers settings.
An intuitive touch-screen interface and color-coded graphics make this controller easy to use.
Connect up to eight large controllers to the H-Link II communication system for one centralized point of control.
- Controls up to 64 groups of indoor units (maximum of 160 units)
- Set up to 10 on/off times per day
- Standard, external input/output terminals
- User-friendly touch-screen interface
- Color-coded graphics for quick reference
- External signals enable the following options: central operation/stop, demand control, emergency stop, central operation output and central alarm output
York VRF Catalogue 2020English Catalog
vrf line card - york_020519b_press final (English)
VRF Systems Product Line Data SheetEnglish Data Sheet
Operation Manual (OM)
lit 12012046 om large central controller (ccl01) (English)
Operation Manual for Large Central ControllerEnglish Operation Manual (OM)
Installation Manual (IM)
lit-12012047 im large central controller (ccl01) (English)
Installation & Maintenance Manual for Large Central ControllerEnglish Installation Manual (IM)
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency
- High-performance, high-efficiency heat exchanger
- Features efficient turbo fan for lower noise and a wide range of airflow settings
- Optional motion and radiant heat sensor for shutoff and activation in response to room occupancy
- Removable front door panel for easy cleaning
- Wireless sensor with optional wireless zone controller
- Optional condensate pump