VRF Multi-Port Changeover Box (12 Ports)
Up to 22.7 Tons (208/230V)
The YORK® Multi-port Changeover Box (COB) is the workhorse in a heat recovery system that redirects refrigerant vapor to the desired zone.
- Continuous operation eliminates the risk of full system shutdown if an indoor unit fails
- Electronically controlled valves and fully insulated valve housing minimize noise for quieter operation
- Twelve-port system can support up to 22.7 tons, ideal for large areas that require varied heating or cooling temperatures
Maximized Design Flexibility
Twelve ports provide dynamic design capabilities. Designed to meet your project needs now and in the future, reducing labor and material costs.
Continuous operation reduces risk of system shutdown, even if one of the connected units malfunctions.
Precise indoor comfort is delivered based on zone demands. Electronically controlled valves and a fully insulated housing reduce sound.
- Thirty-two valve, 12-port layout provides design flexibility and easily accommodates future expansion without added labor or material costs.
- Fine mesh strainers protect valves and further increase reliability.
- A simplified design provides easy service access to valves.
- Reliability is optimized through continuous operation. Malfunction among connected units will not result in system shutdown.
- Electronically controlled valves and fully insulated housing minimize noise and provide greater installation flexibility.
York VRF Catalogue 2020English Catalog
vrf line card - york_020519b_press final (English)
VRF Systems Product Line Data SheetEnglish Data Sheet
Installation Manual (IM)
lit 12012532 im change-over box long piping (cobs-b22c) (English)
Installation Manual for Change-over Box Long PipingEnglish Installation Manual (IM)
lit 12012505 im change-over box (cob-m-b22s) (English)
Installation Manual Change-over Box Multiple Port (COB_M_B22S)English Installation Guide
cob b22s submittals (English)
COB B22S SubmittalsEnglish Specification Guide
Revit files - Change-over BoxEnglish Engineering Guide
cad drawings_all ch-box (English)
Change-over Box CAD DrawingsEnglish Engineering Guide
york vrf hr - guide spec 2-2020 (English)
York VRF HR - Specification GuideEnglish Specification Guide
VRF Revit Type Catalog InstructionsEnglish Engineering Guide
- Outstanding performance when outdoor ambient temperatures are as low as 14°F (-10°C) in cooling mode and as low as -13°F (-25°C) in heating mode
- Long refrigerant piping lengths – up to 1,640 feet total pipe run
- Advanced defrost cycle operation in heating mode
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 Tons
- 54.3" height
- Optional wireless remote controller, wired zone controller, wired central controller or wired BMS adapter(s)
- Single-chassis units in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tons enable system designs with fewer units and system sizes up to 36 tons
- Long refrigerant piping lengths provide design flexibility – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run and a vertical lift of 360 feet when the outdoor unit(s) is above the indoor unit(s)
- Dual-inverter compressors standard in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 Ton units for increased efficiency